Saturday 6 October 2007

Laver & Wood Carbo Comet


2lb 10oz ( apparently)
Carbo handle
SH



I bought my Laver & Wood after hearing many positives things and seeing what looked like excellent bats. I spoke to James and ordered a 2lb 10oz Carbo Comet bat, with the L&W Carbo handle.

The bat took approx 1 month to come and when I opened the package it I certainly wasn’t blown away. The grain on the bat was good for a 2nd grade bat and the profile was large.
However the pickup and weight was very heavy, weighing in at a hefty 2lb 12/13oz with a single despite ordering at 2lb 10oz with 2 grips, not very custom made to my specs after all!
The bat looked impressive but in the hands it wasn’t too match. With my problematic shoulder the bat was really too heavy so I only got to use it in one net before passing it to my friend.
He got on slightly better with it, obtaining scores of 2, 105* and 32.

Courtesy of Tom Evans

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post!!! Thanks for Sharing!!! Are you fed up from playing with same old type of non-customized Cricket Bat? Are you looking for customized Cricket Bats? It’s all available at just a click: Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat || Kashmir Willow Bats || kashmir willow bats price in india || buy kashmir willow cricket bats online || top 10 kashmir willow bats || cosco kashmir willow cricket bats || kashmir willow cricket bats manufacturers || cosco cricket bats || cosco bats || cosco bat