Sunday 7 October 2007

Fusion Superbest


Fusion Superbest
2lb 10oz
Sh

Ordered my Fusion Superbest after hearing much positive feedbackabout their bats last October. At this time I was fairly new to theworld of equipment so was unsure of my ideal specs but, after anin-depth discussion of my playing style etc with Bill, my order was sorted.

The delivery time was astonishing and I received my fully customisedbat just 2 days after ordering. To my delight, the Superbest offered10 straight grains, a massive profile and a good pick-up for a 2lbs10. The middle was long if slightly high and the edges were 25mmfor a large proportion of the blade.

I was immediately a fan of theconcave style purely on aesthetics (who doesn’t love curves?) butthis opinion was soon justified by the performance. Fusion hand-press all their bats and claim to modify the pressingbased on each piece of willow to ensure optimum performance.

After experiencing the rebound qualities of this bat, I wouldn’t disagree!Probably the most striking feature of my Fusion is the ‘ping’ and dueto the concave styling, the length of this awesome middle is extended,allowing a touch player such as myself more value for their shots onuneven pitches. This Fusion has steered me to buying only concave bats from now on andset a benchmark for all future bats to beat. I am happy to recommendFusion to anyone looking for a custom made English bat for under £200

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am much familiar about the equipment of crickets. I must say that your selection is too good for you and the bat you have chosen has fine shape and its grip is fabulous too. Secondly, Gm Bats India may be a good opt for you.

Unknown said...

very nice post awesome guyzzzz....
returngiftwala reviews
bookmyevent reviews
paisabazaar reviwes
mydala reviews
giftstoindia reviews
goibibo reviews
printland reviews
redbus reviews
firstcry reviews
getmecab reviews